Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_vote_lcapPking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_voting_barPking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_vote_lcapPking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_voting_barPking without losing your stuff! (Please read) I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skiller

Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 am

Hey guys (and girls), this is my first post on the Clawscape website.

I want to start by introducing myself,

Name: Ryan (Real Life)
Hobbies: Football, Badmintion and playing on the computer!

Anyway, let's begin.

I have pked before on one of my other account's and found that you have to keep buying stuff from shops everytime you die (not me, I never die), so I had a suggestion that you should keep all your items on death and items that will appear if you kill someone you would only get PVP items.

Please take this suggestion in to thought, and goodluck Clawscape in the future

Well, thats my thoughts. If you think elsewise then thats your opinion.

Reguards, Skiller (The only SKILLER ingame!) santa
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

skiller wrote:
Hey guys (and girls), this is my first post on the Clawscape website.

I want to start by introducing myself,

Name: Ryan (Real Life)
Hobbies: Football, Badmintion and playing on the computer!

Anyway, let's begin.

I have pked before on one of my other account's and found that you have to keep buying stuff from shops everytime you die (not me, I never die), so I had a suggestion that you should keep all your items on death and items that will appear if you kill someone you would only get PVP items.

Please take this suggestion in to thought, and goodluck Clawscape in the future

Well, thats my thoughts. If you think elsewise then thats your opinion.

Reguards, Skiller (The only SKILLER ingame!) santa

Hello Ryan, first off, I'd like to welcome you to The ClawScapePVP community. Secondly, I'm sure it's enivitably going to happen that there will be a Safe Pvp spot.
Hope that helped, Happy PVPing!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

Back In The Days Of Cs.. We Didint Lose Items But Now Since Jordyn Changed It "People Losing Stuff" Alot And Alot Of Ppl Are Quitting..
Back to top Go down
skiller

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 am

Hello Ryan, first off, I'd like to welcome you to The ClawScapePVP community. Secondly, I'm sure it's enivitably going to happen that there will be a Safe Pvp spot.
Hope that helped, Happy PVPing![/quote]

Thanks for the nice welcome Maul. Goodluck and hope to see you around soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skiller

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 am

Charlie Ko U wrote:
Back In The Days Of Cs.. We Didint Lose Items But Now Since Jordyn Changed It "People Losing Stuff" Alot And Alot Of Ppl Are Quitting..

Alright. Thanks for Information santa
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

hi keep it how it is. and l2pk tbh. btw if u never die ill ko ur ass with guilded.. no bandos arma void anything claws. ill destroy u =) and welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome to the server Skiller cheers! Oh and Jordyn's still working on the safe pvp zone (i hope).
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Shizz wrote:
Welcome to the server Skiller cheers! Oh and Jordyn's still working on the safe pvp zone (i hope).

u smell.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm

scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.

Why thank you Smile.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.
i love men! .

eww really?
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 pm

scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.
i love men! .

Who doesn't? Aww yeaaa wanna meet me up the pub tonight Wink?

GTFO stalker.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.
i love men! .
u love ( I Will Not Swear)??

lets meet up. i love ( I Will Not Swear) in my ear,mouth,ass, and cum on my face..

queer son of a bitch!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Scotty Ur Such A Nerd Lols And Stop Spamming Topics
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 pm

scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.
i love women! .
i know im so gay the only people that i love are jews and the taliban
GTFO MA PIXELS.

aww ily soo muchh your so sexy in every way!

Mhmmm, i'm tired.

Last edited by Shizz on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Charlie Ko U wrote:
Scotty Ur Such A Nerd Lols And Stop Spamming Topics

says u ugly.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:
scotty ko u wrote:
Shizz wrote:

u smell good Very Happy.
i love women! .
i know im so gay the only people that i love are jews and the taliban
GTFO MA PIXELS.

aww ily soo muchh your so sexy in every way!

Mhmmm, i'm tired.

enough niggah. for that ima drop u ingame.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Nah uh uh, can't touch this Wink.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Shizz wrote:
Nah uh uh, can't touch this Wink.

u wait untill nulls over ugly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)   Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pking without losing your stuff! (Please read)
Page 1 of 1