Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Please Read this its very important! I_vote_lcapPlease Read this its very important! I_voting_barPlease Read this its very important! I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Please Read this its very important! I_vote_lcapPlease Read this its very important! I_voting_barPlease Read this its very important! I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Please Read this its very important!

Go down 
+2
ownerjordyn
hammer time
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hammer time
hammer time

Please Read this its very important! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Hello fellow ClawScape Members, and most import HolyJordyn. I am asking you jordyn to please make the home pking perminitly safe! (you dont lose items) you have already lost 50% of your players due to the update. Me and a few others are willing to leave if it stays like it is and if i does i want a full refund of my $31.00 donation! and im serious. So please make it safe again its funner for everyone because they dont lose the items they worked hard for! and also please fix the Trade! thanks.

HammerTime
Back to top Go down
ownerjordyn
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

okay you are not blackmailing me idfc there is no such thing as a refund on this server so u can shove it up you're ass if you think you can get a refund
Back to top Go down
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

ownerjordyn wrote:
okay you are not blackmailing me idfc there is no such thing as a refund on this server so u can shove it up you're ass if you think you can get a refund

Well said. :p
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 am

ownerjordyn wrote:

fucking idiot didn't have to donate its because he wanted to help the server and ( I Will Not Swear) him if he thinks he should get a refund from black-mailing owner. should be ipd tbh. btw mind my french.
Back to top Go down
-V.
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
-V.

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am

Donation = Like donating to Tabitha. See you try to reverse charges on that...
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Im confused what does he want now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read this its very important!   Please Read this its very important! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read this its very important!
Page 1 of 1