Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_vote_lcap! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_voting_bar! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_vote_lcap! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_voting_bar! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:52 am

JORDYN IS A MANWHORE
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Shizz, could you please ask jordyn some things about the server? I see him like never online, just ask him if his Java is fixed and when the server is going online.

Thanks,
Like a Star @ heaven Dutch pie
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

Admin wrote:
i do not advise fucking join jordyns gay servers he is a crack pot and when u stand up to him u get bloody demoted and ip banned even though u fucking gave the world to the server.
he promotes 12 year olds
he bans people that stand up for his bad behaviour
he steals peoples donations and uses them for his shitty rs account
he is a bloody 13 year old FFS
he is a general ****** bag
hes a bad example for his staff members
he dont talk to players or staff unless they threaten him or say their gonna donate
he cant code for shit

and i deleted the forums and gave them back . out of the goodnes of my heart because the server got hacked and what do i get for it ? 100 zombies on my moderm (he ddosed me because i gave forums back and talked nicely to him)
so **** him **** his 12 year old staff members AND **** U (only if u want to join jordyns server)

hope u read this

KIND regards
Mursanari (the only contributing staff member ) except for charlie and dutch pie

U ****** wanna talk add (mursanari1@hotmail.com)

Just get off my post.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Dutch Pie wrote:
PLEASE! Don't use this forums anymore, someone just hacked it all, and is such a lazy dickhead (Sorry for my rude beheivor, but I'm really mad at him) who can't make his own server & forums, and promote it. I'm wondering how you guys still are active on here, I don't know if you guys can log in btw, but I can't. And by the posts on the forums, I think that the server has been up, but the No-Ip got hacked, so you guys are playing a different server. Jordyn will host a new server soon, and I'll say it here, if he is. I won't be a member of the staff anymore, but maybe I'll earn it later. I hope you guys read this, and will join Jordyn's new server.

By the way, it says that I'm still forum admin, but I'm not, I'm still in the group but I don't have the rights.

if u refering to me who 'hacked' the forums they where mine to begin with then i gave them to noob koer who told me to delete them. so i did then i braught them back so he gave them back to me. i got rid of ur 'forum admin' because jordyn was a douche and i warned him this would happen but his ego was to big.

oh and ill gett off ur post if u get off my forums
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am

Admin wrote:
Dutch Pie wrote:
PLEASE! Don't use this forums anymore, someone just hacked it all, and is such a lazy dickhead (Sorry for my rude beheivor, but I'm really mad at him) who can't make his own server & forums, and promote it. I'm wondering how you guys still are active on here, I don't know if you guys can log in btw, but I can't. And by the posts on the forums, I think that the server has been up, but the No-Ip got hacked, so you guys are playing a different server. Jordyn will host a new server soon, and I'll say it here, if he is. I won't be a member of the staff anymore, but maybe I'll earn it later. I hope you guys read this, and will join Jordyn's new server.

By the way, it says that I'm still forum admin, but I'm not, I'm still in the group but I don't have the rights.

if u refering to me who 'hacked' the forums they where mine to begin with then i gave them to noob koer who told me to delete them. so i did then i braught them back so he gave them back to me. i got rid of ur 'forum admin' because jordyn was a douche and i warned him this would happen but his ego was to big.

oh and ill gett off ur post if u get off my forums

F.uck it, I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!   ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1