Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_vote_lcap"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_voting_bar"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_vote_lcap"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_voting_bar"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

"epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skiller

"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Empty
PostSubject: "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?   "epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:19 am

Hey guys,
I have noticed that "epsilon" has been rules breaking alot these days.
Epsilon Hitpoint Glitching 1.
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Epsilo11

Epsilon Hitpoint Glitching 2.
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Epsilo12

Epsilon Hitting 99, hack?
"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Epsilo10

I believe this is a banable or jailable offence. Please take some action.
I also have some witnesses on him breaking rules such as; Shizz, Puras, Master minds, Jesus skills, gl 0 wait gf, Joppiejo and abniel. Feel free to ask them.

This is getting serious and needs to be adressed to now!

Reguards,
Skiller santa (The Best SKILLER)

Last edited by skiller on Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

"epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?   "epsilon"   Saying and hitting 99. Banned? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah, he deserves to be banned for abusing a glitch. Gf Epsilon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/

"epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Page 1 of 1