Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_vote_lcapjordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_voting_barjordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_vote_lcapjordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_voting_barjordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Empty
PostSubject: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:05 am

okay i log in today and apparently i took someone's rs account when i didnt? and i told the person who was gonna donate to wait for jordyn to get on. first he fucking ips my brother. then reset's him now he reset's me? then ips me? yea jordyn ur a lil bitch thats why you have to cyber date you boyfriend's. get a irl friend fat ass.

msn: 123charles5@gmail.com

add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

JORDYN IS A LITTLE BACON TOSSED ASSHOLE, HE HAS NO FRIENDS AND HIS MUM HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ME.. IT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT,

HIS A LITTLE PORCH MONKEY GL WITH UR SERVER DUMB 12 YEAR OLD KID
Back to top Go down
skiller

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Jordyn isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

skiller wrote:
Jordyn isn't that bad.

Agreed with him, I still don't know what happened, so much people are hating him now. I was a bit suprised, and confused when I readed this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Dutch Pie wrote:
skiller wrote:
Jordyn isn't that bad.

Agreed with him, I still don't know what happened, so much people are hating him now. I was a bit suprised, and confused when I readed this.
lol he blocked me on msn beacuse he know's ill track his ass down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
richie rich

PostSubject: what the hell!@?$   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm

ok, this is really bull. i was pking today and all the sudden noob koer says in the yell,"richie, im banning you, lol." and then he banns me, for no reason! then i get on another acc and he says, "o shit, accident!" and he teled me to him. and then he ip's me, and laughs!@?$?@# what the hell!!!!!!! jordyn unip me please bro.

and its not the real noob koer! its maul, jordyn help! maul=destructemis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 pm

richie rich wrote:
ok, this is really bull. i was pking today and all the sudden noob koer says in the yell,"richie, im banning you, lol." and then he banns me, for no reason! then i get on another acc and he says, "o shit, accident!" and he teled me to him. and then he ip's me, and laughs!@?$?@# what the hell!!!!!!! jordyn unip me please bro.

well you did abuse alot. i herd so did other's tbh :S
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:24 am

Well I Apologized To Jordyn, So No More Fighting With Him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 am

richie rich wrote:

oi listen richie ur a dumb shit no1 likes u thats why u got demoted
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 am

Dutch Pie wrote:
skiller wrote:
Jordyn isn't that bad.

uve been pulled in bye is BS ur a real dumbass if u actually like him since he ddosed me ill return him the favour (to bad i dont know his IP)
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

Admin wrote:
Dutch Pie wrote:
skiller wrote:
Jordyn isn't that bad.

uve been pulled in bye is BS ur a real dumbass if u actually like him since he ddosed me ill return him the favour (to bad i dont know his IP)

Don't post on a hundred years old post, by the way I still like him. I don't like you anymore because you hacked the website, and you're mad because he ddosed you, but it's kinda your own fault.
Back to top Go down
im murs

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am

i hacked my own wesbite... how does that make sence? i was instructed to by noob koer so gtfo scolfer is beast and jordyn fails gl with jordyn people play for ages and dont get staff but noobs join and they get admin how does that make sence. oh wait i forgot they donated money to his rs addiction the money was for the server if he actually treated his staff with respect he would get more players. the reason why so many people abused was they hated jordyn because he didnt give any of them respect . take me for an example i work my ass of and then i get mod then some retard who just joins gets co-owner. and i get treated like crap and u and i worked the hardest out of all the staff and we dont get any respect except from players. how does that make sence

this letter was meant for dutch pie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.   jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Page 1 of 1