Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_voting_barThe Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_voting_barThe Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!

Go down 
+3
Marie<3
laura
Shizz
7 posters

Is this guide successful or needs to improve more?
YOUR BILL GATES!
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcap50%The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Successful.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcap25%The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Meh.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcap25%The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Not really.
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NEEDS TO IMPROVE!! >:(
The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 am

PVP Guide For Beginners ONLY:

- First things first, buy yourself these basic equipment at the Fur Trader with your starter money:

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! RuneEquipment

(Melee Set)
    Rune Set (Body and Legs)

Rune boots

Obsidian Shield

Helm Of Neitiznot

Amulet Of Fury

Abyssal Whip

Obsidian Cape

Barrows Gloves

Dragon Dagger p++ (for specs)

You don't need to worry about rings as it only gives minimal bonuses.

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! CSFurTrader

You don't need to worry about Mage and Range as they're quite hard to master up against melee based players when your a newbie.

- Alright, now get yourself some pots by doing ::pots.

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! CSPots

You need them to increase your attack, strength and defence which makes you hit/defend more when pking.

- Now get yourself some veng runes by doing ::veng. Pray on the Guthix Altar (north of the bank near the traders) to get Lunar magic.

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! CSVeng

Veng is useful to add more hits to your opponent and might make a difference when both you and your opponent has low HP.

Optional:

Food:
You may choose to get food and eat while fighting but I don't recommend it since it takes up time to bank them and people might refer to you as an "eater". Plus you definitely don't need to hesitate about dying as you don't lose anything in death (Just make sure you have space in your inventory because your item disarms itself after dying. If you don't have space in your inventory then the chances are you'll lose your items). Only eat if you are being farcasted or your in a killing streak and you don't want to lose that streak. To spawn food do ::food.

Praying:
You may choose to pray if you want added attack accuracy bonus and if you're up against someone who prays from your attacks. The most useful prayer at the moment is Redemption since it heals you up when your health falls down to 10% and it happens a LOT in Clawscape. Only pray if your being pjed when your killing someone or if they're praying against you.

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! CSPrayer

Additional Tips:
- Use DDS special when their health is below 50% to get yourself more chance to a K0.
- If you ever run out of money to buy more equipment or just want to use ::master then just thief from the stall near the shop assistant as it gives you 1m per steal.

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! PkSlogan

Please keep in mind that this is my first ever guide so please post some feedback on what I've missed, what I can improve on and if you've got something to add aswell please comment below! Thanks!

P.S: I will make PVP guide for advanced players so keep an eye out for that Very Happy.

Last edited by Shizz on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
laura
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
laura

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Awww, so nice of you to do this i hope it helps people with pking. +1 rep!!
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Thanks a bunch Laura cheers! Took me a while to make the whole guide but it finally payed off Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Marie<3
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
Marie<3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Nice guide 9/10 Get some picture when server get up Very Happy

Last edited by Marie<3 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawscape.tk/
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah I will get some screenshots when the server gets back online Very Happy. Thanks for the feedback Marie! Much appreciated I love you.
Back to top Go down
laura
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
laura

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Marie isnt a girl!!! she is a tiger!!! she tried to eat me!!
Back to top Go down
Marie<3
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
Marie<3

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:26 pm

laura wrote:
Marie isnt a girl!!! she is a tiger!!! she tried to eat me!!

rawr!<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawscape.tk/
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Haha What A Sweet Guide Shizz I Will Give It 10/10

- Charlie
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks for the rating Charlie Very Happy. I appreciate it cheers!
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:24 am

can u update it so it doesnt say u keep items on death because we all know thats false. yey for us!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:54 am

edit the begining so it has barrows instead of rune and say like first donate so u can get some cash and pkp
i cant beleive u took the time to do this !!! + rep shizz
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 am

Yeah, since alot of changes has happened recently I'm going to update the equipment and to make cash for those much needed items. Thanks for the rep Mursa Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Shizz wrote:
Yeah, since alot of changes has happened recently I'm going to update the equipment and to make cash for those much needed items. Thanks for the rep Mursa Very Happy.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:36 pm

O nice! This is actually a very nice guide for new players as well as pkers.. gj
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:40 am

Sweet, my guide is still in one piece Very Happy.

Oh and thanks for the comment Epiphany cheers!
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Sooo Much Comments.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!   The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate PVP Guide For Beginners!
Page 1 of 1