Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_vote_lcapHow To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_voting_barHow To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_vote_lcapHow To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_voting_barHow To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted

Go down 
+7
scotty ko u
Dutch Pie
Marie<3
laura
Shizz
Admin
We May Rush
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Empty
PostSubject: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

Hello everyone, I have descided to make a Guide on basically Starting this great server. So, Read Below <3

(1) Type ::Commands ::Master and Find out the basic Commands etc,

(2) With your 20m Starter cash, Buy some Player Killing (Pking) Gear.

(3) Now, you have options of Killing Chaos Element For a chance of a Armadyl godsword and Much more, Or pking and getting a Dragon Claws drop, Or Pk Wings, Fire Capes, Many more great Items.

(4) Now, if you descide to Pk, Try getting on a Killing Streak. For Example: WE MAY RUSH IS ON A MULTI KILL RAMPAGE! ~ And so on, That will give you a better chance of good drops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now those are the Basic Things.
Let's start thinking about Merchandising. (Merching)

Alright, We can start this buy for example.

" Buying Torso 50m Cash! " After you have brought it for that price, or any other price of your choice, go " Selling Torso 60m Cash! "

~ Now, see little things like that can get you a long way, If you brought 10 Torsos like that, you would make a extra 100m Gp in profit $.

Hope you enjoyed that, and it helps you hopefully Aswell Smile

Yours Sincerely, Moderator We May Rush..

Last edited by Dutch Pie on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : By has to be Buy.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 am

ty rush good tutorial im rep + ing u because i believe this will help many new people
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:09 am

Thanks Mursanari, I'm sure it will help. And I'm more then happy to help out, I'll get some more Guides down soon.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 am

Sweet guide We May Rush Very Happy. But you should add the thieving stalls as a source of good money making aswell and selling items at the General Store assistant Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
laura
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
laura

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

or you could use the stall at home wich gives 1m lol:DD
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

laura wrote:
or you could use the stall at home wich gives 1m lol:DD

Lol, that's just what I was saying...look at the the previous post that I made pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Marie<3
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
Marie<3

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

hmm u lose items at Chaos Elemtal?`or how it spells..' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawscape.tk/
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

BonesawPK wrote:

Nope. And it's 'Chaos Elemental' Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Marie<3
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk
Marie<3

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Dutch Pie wrote:
BonesawPK wrote:

Okay thanks..- but w/e? are it easY?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawscape.tk/
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:30 pm

BonesawPK wrote:
Dutch Pie wrote:
BonesawPK wrote:

Okay thanks..- but w/e? are it easY?

It's pretty easy, just use protect from magic. And you don't lose stuff so you can just teleport back when you died. The loot you get from it is most of the times like worth nothing though.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Does it strip off your armour and weapons just like in RS? If it does then I'm not gonna even bother killing it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Shizz wrote:
Does it strip off your armour and weapons just like in RS? If it does then I'm not gonna even bother killing it Razz.

It doesn't if I'm right. I'm not 100% sure though.
Back to top Go down
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Dutch Pie wrote:
Shizz wrote:

It doesn't if I'm right. I'm not 100% sure though.

cool
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Shizz wrote:

Umm I Am Not Sure About That One Surprised
Back to top Go down
Koray
Well Informed
Well Informed
Koray

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 am

I like the guide but how go to chaos?
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am

Its In The Ancient Mage
Back to top Go down
Koray
Well Informed
Well Informed
Koray

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am

Oh thx but u can't tele home whit ancient.....
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:34 am

Tell Me Ur Ingame Name Ill Tell U On There
Back to top Go down
Koray
Well Informed
Well Informed
Koray

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 am

My ingame name is rush me back
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:09 pm

O we get pvp drops as wella s the player we killeds drop too? i didnt know that!
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Err... if you really need money why dont you just spawn 1000M New Crystal Bows and sell them to the store for 500k each? It's max cash in 5 minutes if you click hell-a-nerdish
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:41 am

I dont think u should of told everyone that cuz now everyone will have ags n dfs.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 am

Epiphany wrote:
I dont think u should of told everyone that cuz now everyone will have ags n dfs.

Lol, that's the point of this thread. Making fast/easy cash for those items that you want.
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am

Shizz wrote:
Epiphany wrote:

Lol, that's the point of this thread. Making fast/easy cash for those items that you want.

hah :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

going a little on topic if u would like to talk about the chaos elemental and death u can post it in general discussion lol XD
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted   How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make Cash, Get Those Items You Always Wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next