Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Stop Donating For Staff I_vote_lcapStop Donating For Staff I_voting_barStop Donating For Staff I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Stop Donating For Staff I_vote_lcapStop Donating For Staff I_voting_barStop Donating For Staff I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Stop Donating For Staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

Stop Donating For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Hello everyone, I beleive we should stop the Donating For Staff. What happends if you get a very Un-Experienced player who donates a 105 Runescape account, If you make him Moderator, You get the account, We get the Useless Moderator. Please Reply and tell me What You Think.

Moderator, We May Rush
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 am

yeah i agree but if you are gonna donate for staf u have to atleast play for like a week or so so they can build trust XD
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
sweet child
Beginner
Beginner
sweet child

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 am

i support this
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:39 pm

who wouldnt XD
Back to top Go down
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks guys, It's true though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 am

i feel like throughing up cause of my glasses and ive been at computer for 40 hours Sleep Sleep Sleep No
Back to top Go down
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 am

Lawl, back to the Topic Mursanari. Otherwise This will get Locked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 am

sorry boss
Back to top Go down
We May Rush
Well Informed
Well Informed
We May Rush

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Lols, No problem.
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Building trust has nothing to do with it.. if you suck at moderating a server then you suck at moderating a server. its that simple...make staff be earned not bought.
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 pm

We May Rush wrote:
Hello everyone, I beleive we should stop the Donating For Staff. What happends if you get a very Un-Experienced player who donates a 105 Runescape account, If you make him Moderator, You get the account, We get the Useless Moderator. Please Reply and tell me What You Think.

Moderator, We May Rush

Agreed 100%, one of a few reasons I decided to quit this server, also I think there needs to be some kind of moderator test, a kind of maturity test where you're put into a certain moderator responsive type situation, would probably improve this server drasticly. I might would come back xD.
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 am

Lol we should make an age limit to who can be mod because that would elimante a bunch of the immature ones first off n then ull just have to worry about the 17 and 18 yr old wackos.
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 am

Epiphany wrote:
Lol we should make an age limit to who can be mod because that would elimante a bunch of the immature ones first off n then ull just have to worry about the 17 and 18 yr old wackos.

Epip, why I didn't advise a kid of "age limit" is because im only 13, but I portray a maturity level and a certain social structure of a 17-18 year old, and in my oppinoin I made a great co-owner, good days Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Donating For Staff   Stop Donating For Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Donating For Staff
Page 1 of 1