Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcapFarewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_voting_barFarewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcapFarewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_voting_barFarewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari

Go down 
3 posters

random questions
U where good staff member
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcap50%Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Seya mate
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcap0%Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate u ur a fag.
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcap0%Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
U seemed like a nice guy
Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_lcap50%Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Join the server again else a large sperm whale will rape u
 0% [ 0 ]
seya mate will be missing u
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari   Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm

ok bloody hell this is my second attempt i just spent 1 hour typing out the first one . and it didnt post so if i dont post ur name. eat some concrete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noob koer
ur my best mate thanks for all the good times thanks for inviting me into the server i enjoyed my "stay " a whole 5 and a half weeks of it.
enjoy UR forums.I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!
hope to talk to u more.
i also hope this makes jordyn give u more stuff.
seya later man sorry i had to say goodbye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mursanari.
ur a F.F. why am i posting about myself. thanks for making the forums. thanks for following the rules. thanks for not abusing your powers. thanks for being cool.thanks for recruiting people. thanks for helping players out. thanks for making videos. thanks for not bloody not saying the actual things u want to say to jordyn.
Holyjordyn
I like my hair (non contreversial comment)
if i said want i wanted to say there would be a shitstorm Mad
Maul
One of the best contributer to the server. u took the blindfold off the players and made them see that HJ is a bull shiter.
Shizz
good luck with jordyn hope u become co-owner.
gl with everything.
continue ur nerdy posts on the forums.
Abusers
GTFO
Donators
ur funding jordyns bullshit
co-owners
actually do something once in a while
Moderators
if ur not doing ur job DO IT understand?
Charlie
HMMMMMM mixed emotions one side is telling me to say f*** u and the other side is telling me to say GTFO the planet .
so im gonna mix them up.
f*** u and gtfo the planet.
Charlie Ko U
thanks mate for being my friend and given me something to talk about when im bored.
Enchanted .
thanks for being a good mate . all the hours of talking .
Rice Cracker.
Thanks mate seya. to bad i wont be able to see u. to bad we never made that server. it woulda been good.
Players.
respect staff members no1 likes a (i will not swear).
richie rich.
ur not important enough to get a capital.
ooo im not getting demoted - then u get demoted to a mod.
u dont even do ur job propaply i mean what could i the server benefit from u being mod ?. dont say u follow the rules.
Dutch pie.
thanks for helping me out with the forums. all that bs gl with the server.
Everybody else who respects me.
Thanks ur one of the reasons why i stayed in the server . SORRY. that i left. so seya thanks for being cool.
dont let jordyn trick u into his bs.

thanks to everyone else so yerrr my email is Mursanari1@hotmail.com if u wanna spam me go ahead if u wanna talk to me go ahead. seya everyone.
u better be glad that im not an abuser and go around baning people when i quit
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari   Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 pm

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari   Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:28 am

No Problem Murs! Anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari   Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:38 am

Nerdy posts? :L.
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari   Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to Clawscape - Mursanari
Page 1 of 1