Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_vote_lcapCannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_voting_barCannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_vote_lcapCannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_voting_barCannot find clawscape nato.bat?? I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveall
iloveall

Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Empty
PostSubject: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 am

InGame Name: Iloveallgirl
Who can probaly help? :anyone
Need help with?:Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 am

click on the green icon to launch game. and if that doesnt work download client again
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
iloveall
iloveall

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 am

Thats what i did,i pressed the green one,Im not stupid.and btw i have downloaded the client 4 times
i have windows 7
Back to top Go down
The Barry Man

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Windows 7 doesn't run them i don't think. I think i have a guide somewhere 'MAYBE' that tells you how to do it. Otherwise, im pretty sure sindows 7 doesnt run Servers sorry
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Dutch Pie

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Oh, you have windows 7. Try to follow these steps first, it should work;

- Save the RunWindows7Version.bat on your computer, this can be downloaded at: http://www.magicabowrules.ucoz.com/RunWindows7Version.bat.

- Go to your client folder (the one where the 'Click me to run the client' is) and move the RunWindows7Version.bat to the folder.

- Now double click on the 'RunWindows7Version.bat '.

Does it work now? If not, reply again and tell me what the problem is, or what it could be.

Greets,
Like a Star @ heaven Dutch pie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??   Cannot find clawscape nato.bat?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot find clawscape nato.bat??
Page 1 of 1