Clawscape PVP - The best online pking experience ever!
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Vote for this server to keep it alive! If you voted tell a moderator and you'll receive 50m and 50 pkpingame!
http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6057

Enjoy the forums, and be active!
The Clawscape Staff-Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best online pking experience ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OLD PLAYERS (ON OLD SERVER)
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am by Shizz

» ( : Jordan its Jessica.. HAPPY B DAY!
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:09 am by Hostile

» jordyn's a lil bitch. and everyone is sick of his shit.
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am by Guest

» ! JORDYN IS GOING TO MAKE A NEW SERVER! - READ THIS!
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am by Dutch Pie

» universe cant log on
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am by Shizz

» "epsilon" Saying and hitting 99. Banned?
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:24 am by Shizz

» my pokemon team ;P i was bored so i play it.
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 am by xxcarmine

» Moderator/Administrator/Owner App Ecliipse
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm by Ecliipse

» Best Ever Picture! Me and my mates.
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:45 am by skiller

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Admin
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_vote_lcapHere You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_voting_barHere You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_vote_rcap 
Shizz
Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_vote_lcapHere You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_voting_barHere You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof I_vote_rcap 
Charlie
scotty ko u
We May Rush
Epiphany
Koray
Dutch Pie
laura
Maul

Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof

Go down 
+4
scotty ko u
Admin
Maul
Charlie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Empty
PostSubject: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Ok, Last Night On Msn We Were Talking About Richie Being Demoted.. As I Sed Alot Of People Are Complaining About Him.. With His Un Popularity

What Jordyn Said Was.. If You Have Proof Of Him Teleporting Anyone To Him... He Gets Demoted

So I Thought I Would Like To Share With Use A Pic:

Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof 2dhzkh2

There Jordyn There Is Your Fucking Proof...

Gfed Richie!
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Charlie Ko U wrote:
Ok, Last Night On Msn We Were Talking About Richie Being Demoted.. As I Sed Alot Of People Are Complaining About Him.. With His Un Popularity

What Jordyn Said Was.. If You Have Proof Of Him Teleporting Anyone To Him... He Gets Demoted

So I Thought I Would Like To Share With Use A Pic:

Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof 2dhzkh2

There Jordyn There Is Your Fucking Proof...

Gfed Richie!

Did you know that Richie Rich is 11? He was talking in the chatbox on our runelocus page ;\.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm

yeah i got witnesses who say they got pjed and jailed by him.
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:
yeah i got witnesses who say they got pjed and jailed by him.
Myself being one, keep me updated as I cannot login to the server (I'm Ip ban), I would LOVE to see this kid ban though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am

yer same i wanna fucking do it myself
Back to top Go down
https://clawscape.forumotion.com
scotty ko u
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 am

can u give him 1 more chance if i talk to him? please?
Back to top Go down
Maul
FishiesCantTalk
FishiesCantTalk

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am

scotty ko u wrote:
can u give him 1 more chance if i talk to him? please?

If you give Richie Rich more chances than he has had already, then Hammer and countless other staff should be given their respectiv ranks back, because Richie abused ::vote first, got demoted, then his ass buddies (you being one of them) he got his rank back. He also just straight up annoys half of the players, if you can please give me a reason WHY he deserves even mod, I would REALLY appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Gf S0n

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 am

Richie, was abusing, i pj someone (Didnt know) and he jails me,

then, i see him pj on his account "I R Pro" and doesnt do anything.. he just laughed..
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Well Informed
Well Informed

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 am

lol i wrote this in another post there needs to be an age requirement for staff lol.. 11 is like 5th grade.
Back to top Go down
Shizz
InGame Admin
InGame Admin
Shizz

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:03 am

Yeah, I also found Richie flaming and cussing on his pure account "Claw Specs". This really sets up a bad example to the staff in the server Rolling Eyes..
Back to top Go down
http://clawscape.tk/
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 am

Damn... Lol I Should Of Made A Quote.. :S
Back to top Go down
xxcarmine
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: hmm   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm

i was on when richie was on, so he was on his other account " i r pro" he never pj, he only rushed, and gf son pj me while i was fighting someone name try k0 me so that like jail, richie wasn't even abusing, i play 12hr each day.. so i mostly see everything going on, so give richie a other chance
Back to top Go down
Gf S0n

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:18 pm

xxcarmine, pjing someone when they're is fighting legal. If your looting, than it is not. So, you didnt say you were looting i just pjed.
So theres your proof. Richie jailed me for doing something legal.

Thanks carmine. lol!
Back to top Go down
xxcarmine
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: hmm   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 am

k kid listen good, i wasn't pjing, it called rushing i rush try k0 me then u come and pj me,
so that is jail so richie wasn't abusing Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 am

Locked Due To, Too Much Arguments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof   Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here You Go Jordyn Here Is Your Fucking Proof
Page 1 of 1